Ingredients
- 1 &1/4 Lbs.- Hamburger
- 1 - Large Onion
- 1/2 - C. Sugar
- 1/2 - C. Chili Powder
- 1/2 - C. Ketchup
- 1 &1/2- C. Water
To get Instructions Please OPEN Next Page...
Instructions
1) Chop Onion
2) Mix Hamburger & Onion in skillet
3) Brown Hamburger & Onion until Hamburger is done.
4) Drain.
5) Put mixture back in skillet and add remaining ingredients.
6) Simmer 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
7) Serve on Hot Dogs.
1/2 c. chili powder????
RépondreSupprimerThat was my question, too! Seems like a lot!
Supprimerhow much Chili powder ???
SupprimerSounds good!
RépondreSupprimerTrying it now.....used just under 1/2 cup of chili powder....simmering now. Be back with the results.
RépondreSupprimerIs there a printable option without 4-5 advertising spots on it ?
RépondreSupprimerGeeeezzz !!
copy and paste
SupprimerLooks so good I plan on trying this recipe n when I do i will let everyone know how it came out
RépondreSupprimer1/2 cup of chili powder! Are you sure it isn't 1/2 Tablespoon!
RépondreSupprimerit sounds like a lot, but I use a mild chili powder and it comes out great...
SupprimerI ade many times 1/2 cup chili powder is way to much I have put in like 1 1/2 tablespoons
RépondreSupprimerI do believe this is for a LOT of sauce if you were to have a party or cookout. I unfortunately can't tolerate spicy or greasy foods. But this does look good
RépondreSupprimerBeen looking for a good Coney Island sauce. Thanks
RépondreSupprimer